Saturday, January 21

I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal

Saturday, January 21
Givenchy-esque Rottweiler sweater, (studded)shorts, The Cobra Shop shades,
suede fringed bag, The Last Nocturne cut out boots, Topshop pink waffle socks





A veeeery laid back outfit for a drizzly afternoon of impromptu shopping! I foresee myself wearing this combination of sweaters + shorts + socks + boots more often as school life is starting to get back on track since the holidays. And having to wake up at 7:30am to get ready for school can be tough if you are.... me. But I kinda like the look of this simple-yet-somehow-complete outfit!

Don't I look dashing with my mustache?

Bali souvenir

Well... I managed to drag my so-very-reluctant sister out of the house (I think I deserve an award for that!) and we headed to OM. But before I even reached the shop, I saw the long queue from a distance and I knew it would be a long wait. I didn't have the time and patience to queue up today so, I sadly turned around. We didn't want this to be a wasted trip so we headed to town with plans to get some french fries. But we discovered that the McDonalds at Taka is GONE! When the hell did this happen!? :'(

And then all of the sudden, my sister was the one dragging me instead and we made a beeline for Kinokuniya. My sister is currently going through a huge manga/anime (or any nice book/show) phase at the moment so she was more than happy to spend hours there. Years ago, I used to be like that too but I grew out of the whole manga-reading phase. I still do follow up some of my favourite comic series but the only genre I absolutely love to read/watch about is crime. Crime thriller novels. Crime shows. Dexter, Criminal Minds, CSI, The Mentalist, Psych, The Cold Case, you name it.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wheeee, thank you!! ♡ Me too! I think I am going to dress like this for school more often!! :>

      Delete
  2. i LOVE everything about this outfit! the top, the accessories, your SHOES!!<3

    Kinokuniya! haha were you shopping for manga in one of your pics? XD i love that place x3 crime? i don't read much crime manga...actually, i don't think i've read any crime manga at all :O !!!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO, ALEX!! And wow, thank you so so much!!! It's so great to hear that you like my outfit!!! :D

      Yeah, Kinokuniya is aweeesome! Me and my sister were looking at the japanese manga section to check out some books that have yet to be translated into english! Oh, I prefer any books/shows about crime, not just manga! The one crime-related manga I love (and can think of) is Death Note!! ^___^

      Delete
  3. Those boots are so so amazing! I want them! I also love the top. Its really cool and unique! You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, hello there, Quinn! Thank you so, so much for your kind words!! Glad to hear that you like it! It means so much! xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.