Wednesday, August 3

ALWAYS. UNTIL THE END.

Wednesday, August 3

Black cotton dress with crochet collar M)phosis,
Sable Fluidity chiffon skirt Wnderlust, $10 bag flea market,
Two-tone Oxford wedges Jeffrey Campbell




rings of the day: chained ring + a beetle + crystal quartz cluster





Wore my my new and beautiful sheer skirt over my cotton dress that has such a lovely, crochet collar. It was my 2009 prom dress!!! A witchy outfit to commemorate Deathly Hallows 2. Oh god, it was beautiful and heartwarming! It might be my ultimate favourite out of all the Harry Potter movies. I CRIED SO SO MUCH. :'( But it seems like it ended right. Still can't believe it is finally the end but it is never the end. Harry will always be in our hearts.

4 comments:

  1. prettystellar: Hello there! And thank you, lovely!! I'm glad you like it! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the quartz and triple ring so much! =D

    jessie x

    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jessie: hello dear!! thank you!! i love those rings a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.