Saturday, July 2

baby don't worry, just let it go, let it go

Saturday, July 2

This was how my saturday went last week: this cute little outfit, meeting Won Won on the way out, Chloe's Mermaid Tears nails, a visit to Ann Siang Hill, Oakham Market; one of my favourite thrift stores, cosy shops, being whisked away to somewhere that doesn't look like Singapore for a short while (if only the weather weren't so humid, it'd be purrfect!), lots of flowers, finding a hidden magical shop, buying the most beautiful fringed bag ever!, me spending my special plastic $20 away (which I really regretted later on at night!), meeting some new feline friends with the most gorgeous eyes & fur respectively, and having macdees for dinner third time in a row that week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.