Saturday, July 2

my new love: parrot feathers

Saturday, July 2

Just look at these lovely feather earrings and dreamcatchers! They are simply gorgeous with all those different colours and patterns! I was in such a tight spot when I saw these - I couldn't decide which I should buy or should I just buy them all! Sadly they were a wee bit pricey, but that's because they are authentic! The lovely shop owner told me the story of how the man who made these little beauties was most probably a real Native and he had only one arm! I bought the blue feather earrings when I stopped by this shop for the second time recently (they kept it for me!). And at an amazing price of $20 because the shop owners banked in my special $20 and they felt bad about it! My ears aren't pierced so I planned to change the earrings into a necklace and the nice lady gave me a piece of suede string to go along with it! Later on, she even gave me two beautiful parrot feathers! I left the shop smiling from ear to ear!!

5 comments:

  1. may i know where is this place? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous: it's near chinatown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it near the old building or those roadside stalls? sry for asking so many questions n ty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. N erm roughly how much r the dreamcatchers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon: The mini dreamcatchers are 38+ bucks. There aren't many though! All limited pieces.
    Roadside stalls!!! I'll try to remember the shop name for you.. Send me an email at: cherylsaurus@hotmail.com and i'll email you if i remember its name? Easier for you to find the shop :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.