Wednesday, November 30

♢ N E U ♢

Wednesday, November 30

Hello sugar pies! I am so excited to present the new & improved WOLFGYPSY! I was actually busy sorting out my Tumblr posts & drafts but I got stuck with a damn Daily Post Limit so I couldn't do anything. ANYWAY! I am so happy with the code edits! It is honestly VERY BEAUTIFUL to me. So beautiful that I want to cry or sit in a corner and admire it for hours. Also, this is one of my latest doodles! I guess you can call it a self portrait. I am just brimming with excitement with all the upcoming posts and mini projects I am busy with! And my Bali trip is coming up next week awwyeah! My holiday is going well! And I hope everyone has been well too! xx

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.