Monday, November 7

red highlights

Monday, November 7

I miss them. This was done earlier this year. My mom didn't allow me to go totally Ariel-red so, this was the closest I could get. The streaks got washed off a few months after that. Red dye fades the fastest and I also didn't use the recommended special shampoo much because it made my hair feel weird. Now the red turned into brown. It's actually quite visible because people always notice the brown streaks and ask if I did anything to my hair. I want to dye my hair soon. Preferably dip dye. Sigh, there's so much I want to do this holiday: DIY art projects, more thrifting, movie and tv show marathons, exploring and to take more photographs. I can't wait for my assessment to be over!

6:40 AM bird songs

9:44 AM: Night time is my day time now. So far I have watched CSI NY, CSI Miami, Psych, White Collar, Criminal minds and there's a House marathon going on now. Perfect shows to watch while painting!

4 comments:

  1. JUST GO RED DON'T CARE DON'T CARE DON'T CAREEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie: I REALLY WANT TO, YOU HAVE NOOO IDEA. It's been my childhood dream to be a redhead!!!! :'( But the dye will ruin my already messy hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to re-dye it! I love the red streaks on you!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.