Tuesday, September 25

GIFTS FROM NEW YORK CITY

Tuesday, September 25
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pardon the multiple photos of me with my eyes closed. They were the nicest of the photos I took while fooling around with my new camera & cap.

Photobucket
( Bittersweet August 25th. )
Recently, I had to send my childhood best friend Hui Min off at the airport as she had to move to New York to continue her studies. While I am very happy that she got into the university she wanted, I am very sad that I won't get to see her as often now that she's so far away. Thank God for facebook and skype! And it was a brilliant surprise when her parents got back with some gifts for me and my sisters! 

Photobucket Photobucket
I love how she always got owl-related necklaces for me ever since she knew about my owl craze years back. I think this is one of the most beautiful necklaces I own!!! I love the tiny little heart shape and the iridescent owl surrounded by rainbow dots!! It is so precious. I want to visit this Glass Market and the museum one day! This cat pin (haha such a typical thing for me to like) and skeleton necklace from the shop looks so cute! She got me the USA cap, NYC pens with huge apples on the top, and a keychain. Sigh, I miss you, Hui Min.

AND JUST A HEADS UP - If you have noticed, I haven't been posting as often as I used to ever since August. ☹ ☹ ☹
School work has been piling up, selecting photos & editing them takes forever and I feel sleepy every single day.
But I have been trying my very best to sort out my school work and blog posts now that my 1 week school break is here.
Haha, well, look out for my upcoming posts(that should have been on here ever since JULY)!


"Bye bye", says the elephant prince.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. Aww it's always sad saying bye to friends but how lucky is she studying in New York. So jealous!
    Love your pink nails too! Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!?! I'm sad but... It's freaking New York City!!! I am totally jealous, I kept asking her if I could go stay with her at her dorm haha!!
      And thanks hon! :) It was from my first ever manicure!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that you commented on my LB look because now I found another awesome blog, your style is stunning and I love your blog ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetheart!! I'm so glad I found your LB, your style and blog are so awesome!! Thanks for popping by ~

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.