Wednesday, December 12

AND THE SKY WAS MADE OF AMETHYST ☾

Wednesday, December 12
Photobucket

And the sky was made of amethyst 
And all the stars were just like little fish 
You should learn when to go 
You should learn how to say no

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
cosmic crop top, far east plaza / denim shorts, thrifted / sheer cardigan, fabricdevour / bag & quartz necklace, This Is Transition
cut out boots, TLN / ditsy multi row necklace, Topshop / rings - handmade, Diva, AMEN, H&M / bracelets - Tatiri, gift from Australia

I have been on a crop top crunch lately. I feel like all I need is MORE CROP TOPS! Long sleeves, no sleeves, any prints, give them all to meeeee!
This lovely cosmic beauty is my current favourite. It might be familiar as I recently worn it as my crazy nebula costume for Halloween. Here's the same top but in a total different outfit! I just love how my long sheer cardigan instantly adds a gypsy/witchy vibe to my outfit. Then I thought, why stop at my witchy cardigan? So, I added an inverted cross tote bag, which was one of my school bags, that I got from This Is Transition's grab bag a year ago. Piled on my favourite necklaces, stacked on my rings and I'm good to go!

Nebulas. Crystal quartz. Moon, sun and eyeball pendants. My favourite kind of things.

☾☾☾☾☾

8 comments:

  1. Really great look! very post grunge(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, I love the top, the print is amazing and the jewellery is beautiful too!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the jewellery you've got on! xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so amazing! love your outfit and necklaces so much! <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesss all your jewelry is so great~!
    Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are my favorite Singaporean blogger precisely for this outfit, so good!
    http://wh4reever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your necklaces & rings are perfect!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.