Thursday, May 30

NEON NEOFF

Thursday, May 30

Torres pants, c/o Aritzia / Galaxy tank top, Omighty / Cardigan, Cotton On / Backpack & Yin yang ring, Ivory Jar / Choker, Taobao/ Dainty skull and daisy rings, Diva

WAIT. WHAT??? A blog post? Could it be? Why, yes, it is. I have returned from the far reaches of the universe my living room (cough minecraft / sleeping / hannibal, perception & monk marathons cough)  and finally got back to blogging. I'm sorry, my sister just takes too much photos sometimes. So much photos that the mere thought of narrowing down the 3rd list of already narrowed down photos just makes me want to bury myself in my blanket like a defeated little burrito. And I did that once and fell asleep for 3 hours. Usually, by the time I get all determined to start editing my photos in the middle of the night, I would realised it is already 5 am. #firstworldproblems

But here it is, finally. Slight tsunami of photos because I still couldn't narrow it down to less than 10.
I DID MY BEST OKAY SO JUST ENJOY THE MANY ~*FASHION BLARGER*~ POSES OF CHERYL :'D

ALSO. I AM WEARING PANTS. Very fabulously pink ones! (So fab I just had to get it) I went for uber comfort for this casual outfit of mine. The rest of my outfit was mostly black so it would be all nicely balanced out and the pink could really pop.
Aritzia was lovely enough to let me pick a pair for their unique bloggers tag game earlier this year. I got to answer some questions about myself and tag the next blogger! Click on the link, read the feature and check Aritzia out! Super awesome clothes and they even have their own online magazine that features latest trends, music, bloggers and talented people from all over the world.

3 comments:

  1. In love with your shoes!!!

    www.twintwosome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL we bloggers are so conscious on how many photos we upload per post! I do overthink myself, I have opposite prob as you tho
    I always end up with 3 to none ootd pics cuz I always dont like how it looks D: :))

    I dont mind the tsunami of your pics I LOVE THEM <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.