Saturday, February 1

FLOWER BOMB

Saturday, February 1
strappy bralet, c/o choies / floral dress, thrifted / velvet skirt, luscious cravings / 
backpack, ivoryjar / choker, taobao / cross socks, topshop / grails platforms, unif 

If you have been hanging around my blog for a while, you would know I'm basically obsessed with anything floral. I have too much floral in my wardrobe, in fact. But the moment I saw this dress, I knew I had to get it. I knew I had to wear it as an oversized cardigan instead and all sorts of floral wizard-inspired outfit ideas popped into my head. For the rest of my outfit, I decided to go all black to combat the crazy floral print with my maxi skirt and a bralet with thin straps for some witchy vibes.

// Whoa it's February 1st. School is starting to get back to its usual grind and I'm still in holiday mode. Doesn't help that we are having our Chinese New Year celebrations right now (and constant access to yummy peanut cookies & pineapple tarts all around the house and lots of family reunion dinners). So much has happened recently and like everyone else, I am still figuring things out as I go along. But I am trying to stick to one of my 2014 resolutions which is to blog more regularly so I can't wait to get this blog alive again. x 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics and cool outfit
    Nice blog! :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-i-post-or-should-i-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a babe.

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. head to toe p e r f e c t i o n! totally feeling the witchy vibes!
    you never fail to impress <3

    http://richeeneversleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, I have to agree with Richeen "head to toe perfection"!
    ...xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.