Monday, June 15

WISHING 4 THESE OUTFITS

Monday, June 15

Summer is finally upon us! Be it outfit inspo for date night with a special someone or being comf' and casual while running errands, I gotcha covered. All the items listed below are available on the Zalora website! Also, don't miss out on the awesome shopping vouchers and great deals over at Zalora now!
FRESH TO DEATH


01 FRESH TO DEATH 
JEAN LAUIE shirt dress / NEW LOOK daisy choker and coin purse
RIVER ISLAND cross body bag / SHELLYS LONDON boots 

SUMMA LUVIN'

02 SUMMA LUVIN
IZZUE pullover / SOMETHING BORROWED sunglasses / MANGO choker / DOROTHY PERKINS shorts
ALDO fuda trainers / SOMETHING BORROWED bag / BURT'S BEES lip balm
MAKE UP FOR EVER coral confident lipstick / NEW LOOK banana purse  

HUSTLE

03 HUSTLE
NEW LOOK lattice dress / NEW LOOK crystal rings / ALDO bag / SOMETHING BORROWED choker
NYX addis ababa lip cream / TARTE tipsy blush / NIKE roshe trainers

PEACHES AND CREAM
04 PEACHES AND CREAM
IZZUE pullover / SOMETHING BORROWED origami shorts / NEW LOOK coin purse
TARTE coral blossom lipstick / SOAP AND GLORY glad hair day conditioner
SOMETHING BORROWED crossbody bag / ALDO serinna boots / CHLOE perfume


I don't typically dress according to the season (fun fact: Singapore is 1 degree north of the Equator) but there's just something about summer and bright colours that is just so ...right. And you know me, I gotta stay true to my love for the colour black but it's all good since this is a great way to transition from Spring to Summer! If you don't want to be decked out head to toe in bright colours, you can always opt to have that pop of colour in your outfit. It could be a bright lip, a patterned scarf, a bold statement necklace, a colourful bag — just have fun with it! You can even play around with pastels. And remember: no matter what you wear, Summer isn't the only thing that's hot! (It is you!)

Which of these outfits would you wear? I LOVE the first one. I Will Wear This Every Day kind of love. While curating these outfits, I came across so many of my favourite brands and I was actually surprised at how affordable most of the apparels were! With such a wide range of apparels and brands to choose from, you will definitely be spoilt for choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.