Tuesday, April 7

STAY FIT AND CHIC WITH LORNA JANE

Tuesday, April 7
Happy April, everyone! It's crazy how fast the months have been passing by. It feels like it was only yesterday when we were welcoming the New Year and listing out our goals for 2015.

This year, I promised myself that I would eat healthier and exercise more. I am quite embarrassed to admit this but let's be real here - I have not been consistent with exercising for the past few years and my diet has not been the healthiest either. I really needed to this change as I usually feel burnt out easily and get sick often. I want to do myself a favour and get back into shape! For the past few months, I have been making a conscious effort to cut down on my junk food and sugary drinks intake. That's right, you heard me! No more late night seaweed chips and instant ramen! Also, I gave myself a realistic goal of exercising 15-30 minutes a day or at least every alternate day of the week. I love roller blading and swimming so I have been trying to do that more often now. It may not be much but a little goes a long way!

LJ

Since I have been working out more frequently these days, I am on a search for some sportswear because who says I can't look good while I'm at it? And honestly, it makes me feel committed to exercising even more. During my search, I was introduced to Lorna Jane, a well known fitness wear brand from Australia. After seeing all sorts of motivational #LornaJaneActive posts all over social media, I decided to check it out.

lornajane72

I love the fact that Lorna Jane is all about empowering women and inspiring us to live our best active life! You know how I tend to gravitate towards all black for my usual outfits but, with such bright and colourful apparels to choose from, it definitely makes working out so much more fun! I don't usually go for clothes with words on them but I really like the ones that says, "BRING IT", "I run for me", and "be AMAZING!". They add such a spunky attitude and it's like an extra reminder that you can accomplish anything! Ahhh, just looking at these clothes is already making me excited to work out!!

Keeping fit and looking awesome at the same time? Count me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.