Saturday, August 6

"Pain is temporary"

Saturday, August 6




Slouchy oatmeal cardigan Wardrobe Flux
Wolf maxi dress Oakham market, Green feather collar Diva,
Search & Destroy bag This Is Transition,
Faux fox tail Korea, Brown Hadley clogs Rubi

This look was titled Pain is temporary because I actually had a tough week - it was an emotional rollar coaster for me that week and I felt really terrible. But as usual, after feeling down for awhile, I will pick myself up and think on the bright side of things. It's better that way, don't you think? I also coincidentally came across a relevant quote and it really made me feel much better. And.... things did get better! :)

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place.
Lance Armstrong






Finally, school has started! (I know, this blog post is almost 3 weeks late.)
Here are some photos from my first few weeks of school. The first week is always fun and there's a lot of time to slack. I am currently in my second year at Lasalle College of the Arts, doing my Fine Arts Painting major! Things are going to be so much more different from last year's foundation course. Well, school work is going to be somewhat lesser because we don't have 3D, 2D, Drawing classes, and 5 week long-modules to handle altogether! Which was very tough to tackle if you,
ehehe like me, don't have self-discipline! But I am glad foundation year is over! More posts on my school life (trust me, there will be loads more of photos that will be taken at school) soon, stay tuned! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.