Tuesday, July 3

=^●ㅅ●^=

Tuesday, July 3

PhotobucketPhotobucket

This is how I would look like if I were a cat. Yes, a minty-green eyed, lilac cat with peculiar markings.
* catify yourself here *

Sorry for the lack of updates for the past couple of days! I am alive and well. A little sad that my sisters' holidays are over but I have my Fifi and Plop the Tamagotchi (finally, after dying so many times, Pleak lived long enough to have a baby girl!)! Have been devouring lots of butter+sugar sandwiches and the occasional maggi noodles/corn soup at night. Rewatching Criminal Minds all over again.  Drowning in my never ending list of chores.

So, as you can see, I've been a hermit crab lately. But I like it. I like staying at home. The calming silence. Every thing at my own pace. Lately, I have been feeling frustrated with some people. To the point that I just don't want to deal with all of that. I don't need such problems in my life. I'm not sure if it's right to think this way but... :/

6 comments:

  1. Hi. I am absolutely obsessed with your Balenciaga look alike cut out boots from TheLastNocturne. Therefore I was wondering, do you know if they're still available, and hows the sizing? Love your blog as well!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry hon, my friend isn't continuing on TLN anymore so you have to search for other blogshops to get the Balenciaga lookalikes! Not sure which other blogshops have them though. :( Try googling stuff like "balenciaga cut out boot blogshop"?

      Jeffrey Campbell has his own version though - it's more hardcore and has a higher platform! But more expensive than my lookalikes since it's a JC! Of course, it is much more cheaper than the original Balenciaga boots.

      Delete
  2. cheryl you'd make the most adorable kitty ever <3
    sometimes i feel like that about people too and i love staying home when everyones out, the peace is just so lovely :)
    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you sweetheart!! ♡
      and omg it's good to know i'm not alone feeling like this!! i think maybe i've gotten to used to just staying at home and being away from drama and people that i'm starting to like it hahaha!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.