Friday, January 16

☄ HAPPY NEW YEAR ☄

Friday, January 16
DSC03106aa1

Good bye 2014, hello 2015.

So much has happened in the past 12 months — lots of unforgettable memories and tough moments. Some days seemed to just drag on for ages and I just want to sleep forever. Some days, I find myself laughing so much that my face hurts and I wish the day would never end. I have made new friends, rekindled old friendships and weed out toxic people. And honestly, I am relieved that 2014 is over and done with. I have been stuck in a rut for the last few months and the new year, as cliche as it sounds, is a fresh start. Enough second-guessing every single thing I do, enough procrastinating, enough worrying over things I have no control over, enough being bitter, enough crossing oceans for people who wouldn't jump puddles for me. A new year for new adventures, new opportunities, and a new me.

Since I did this last year, here's the best bits of my 2014:
DSC03183aa
DSC03177aa
Selfies with Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus from the Walking Dead. Enough said. 
I got to hang out with / bask in the presence of the lovely Alyssa of ordinarypeople and Eric! 
Fulfilled my teenage dream to see Hellogoodbye live, got photos taken with them and a pizzacat.
Sweet moments with my furry babies are always a highlight of my life.
Got some boob action goin' on at a Final Fantasy event. I announced that I just HAVE to win the first prize in their lucky draw because it would be hilarious if I did and somehow, that happened. 
I had a strange good luck streak going on since then because I won premiere tickets to see X-MEN DOFP (I saw Hugh Jackman irl), How To Train Your Dragon 2 tickets and another insta contest. :'D
Basically the best photo of my bf and I. And a lovely birthday celebration and movie under the stars. We watched Mulan, in case you were wondering.
 New shoes are obviously gonna make it to this list of 2K14's Best Moments. I got my UNIF & Deandri babies on sale. Those Tequilas (2nd pic) were my best buy ever - got them for $50. BOOM. *mic drop*
Universal Studios with the boyfriend. Also to a bday party at a indoor playground where I was more excited about it than the rest of the children were. I was definitely running all over the place.
I became 22 (cue Taylor Swift's song). The boyfriend brought me to an italian restaurant because I love spaghetti. And of course, I gotta treat myself! Hello, my beloved UNIF Choke boots. 
And I chopped my hair short! Probably one of the best thing that I did for myself this year. Also, Jennalee, a gorgeous and super talented artist I got to know on insta, drew me *u* 
Felt like college was going to go on forever but we survived and graduated. 
And of course, any gatherings with my precious sweethearts are the best. Usually resulting in ordering lots of pizzas, fries, Cards Against Humanity, watching movies and all sorts of hilarity. 

"new year, new me" I say as I overtake the body of my next host.

Follow my instagram for more adventures in squares!
I hope 2014 was an amazing year for you and 2015 will be even better. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and making my day! ♡
If you leave any questions, do check back for my reply.